Batang Yagit

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Passport

My passport will expire soon. Last week, I went to the Department of Foreign Affairs to renew my passport. I never thought na pipila pa pala ng katagaltagal bago tatawagin ang number ko.

I paid Php 500.00 for my passport. Akala ko available na yung bagong passport. May rumors kasi that DFA will be implementing the machine-readable passports soon. Next year pa pala. Yung mga diplomats pa lang ang meron.

Anyway, passport renewal takes a week before it can be claimed. So babalik na naman ako ng DFA next week to get my new Passport. I'll use this for my upcoming Malaysia-Brunei trip. The first and last time that my old passport was used was during my trip in Japan. That was almost five years ago. I didn't realize how time flies so fast.

Anyway, i'll keep you updated on my future trips. For more updates, you can check my Batang Yagit site.

No comments:

Student Chronicles