Batang Yagit

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My second trip abroad

I've been away from home for a couple of days now. A day after the summit, I left home. Huhuhuhu... now I'm a lonely vagabond. Toink!

It's my second time to leave the country. Exciting! Hahahha. When I arrived Manila, I had to wait for Jehzeel kasi nasa kanya ang ticket ko for Clark. After waiting for Jehz, we both went to Mall of Asia to have our breakfast. An hour of eating and chit-chats. Pinapa-inggit ko siya of stories from the previous day's event, MBS1. He also gave me half the sheet of Google stickers Ate Aileen gave him.

After we had our breakfast, he accompanied me to the bus terminal for the bus that would bring me to Clark. It's my first time to travel in Luzon using public transport. I've been to places outside Manila but this time is completely different. Thanks to the two ladies I met on the bus. They were so nice to accompany me on our way to Clark. They're bound for Singapore kaya I felt a little confident since we're headed for the same airport.

The Airport

I had to wait for few more hours because the plane that would bring me to my destination arrived couple of hours late from its scheduled departure time.

I arrived 9 in the evening in my destination. Everything here is great.

That's all for now. I'll update you with my trip soon.

More of my trips can be found at Batang Lakwatsero.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name......
Middle name.....
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8) Email address..........
9) Monthly Income:.....................
10) Occupation:...........................
11)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

Student Chronicles